Processing of the Personal Data When You Apply for a Job at Incomlend
At Incomlend we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of potential candidates’ and job applicants` personal data which is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person (“Personal Data”) and is either submitted as part of the online application and/or through alternative channels (e.g. via professional recruitment firm/via LinkedIn). When you apply for a position with us, you agree and confirm to your Personal Data being collected and processed by Incomlend for recruitment purposes.
This privacy notice describes in brief how we collect and process the Personal Data about you during and after the recruitment process in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation, including Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal Data We Collect
The data which we collect directly from you when you apply for a role with us, which may include Personal Data, are as follows:
- Full Name as per the passport/ identity card
- Passport/ ID number
- Home Address
- Country Home Address
- Contact information (Phone/ Email ID)
- Visa Type and visa status
- Languages Known
- Dependents Information
- Educational Background
- Work Experiences
- Reason for Leaving
- Salary and benefits information
- Character Referees
- Background check
- Other information as may be required for recruitment purposes
For some positions, we may collect additional information to conduct background checks before we conclude an employment contract with a successful candidate in which case we will provide specific notice thereof.
Use of Your Personal Data
We collect and use your Personal Data for legitimate human resources and business management reasons including:
- identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available;
- recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring;
- taking pre-contractual steps at your request;
- ensuring compliance with legal requirements; and
- protecting our legal rights to the extent authorized or permitted by law, including supporting any claim, defence, or declaration in a case or before any jurisdictional and/or administrative authority, arbitration, or mediation panel
Share of Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with other affiliates (including located in the countries that may not be deemed to provide the adequate level of data protection) of Incomlend Group in connection with our recruitment process and as outlined above. When we export your Personal Data to a different country, we will ensure that such data exports comply with applicable laws and the recipient of your Personal Data has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures in its processing activity to ensure that your Personal Data remains protected.
Incomlend stores the Personal Data for no longer than is required for the processing of the Personal Data, to match you with prospective employment opportunities or as otherwise required by law, regulation or other legitimate business interests. If your application is unsuccessful, we generally keep the majority of your information for the duration of the recruitment process and for the maximum of 1 year after closing or filling the position, unless a shorter period is prescribed by law. If you are not offered a position with Incomlend, we may contact you about future opportunities consistent with this policy and your expressed interests and qualifications. If you are successful in your application, information collected as part of the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment with us, and for any period as required by law, regulation or other legitimate business interests thereafter.
Know Your Rights
You have the following rights when it comes to our processing of your Personal Data:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data we have on you and to request supporting information explaining how the Personal Data is used;
- Right of rectification – you have the right to request that we rectify the inaccurate Personal Data about you;
- Right of erasure – If you are within the EU, you have the right to request that we erase all Personal Data about you (please note that we may be able to reject or restrict the request in some circumstances, depending on the information we hold and our lawful reason to keep it);
- Right to restrict processing – If you are within the EU, in some situations, you have the right to request that we do not use the Personal Data you have provided (e.g. if you believe it to be inaccurate);
- Right to object– If you are within the EU, you have the right to object to certain processing of your Personal Data (unless we have overriding compelling grounds to continue processing).
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or to know more about how we collect or process your Personal Data, please contact email@example.com
We do not make any recruitment decisions based on automated decision-making.